SIA Riga FC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We ask you to carefully read this privacy notice so that you know why and how we collect your data and how we will use it.
This notice explains:
How we use your personal information;
What personal information do we share with third parties;
How long do we keep your personal information;
Information about marketing notifications;
Other material privacy information;
Changes to it, how we protect your privacy;
How to contact us.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This section provides the following information:
categories of personal data that we process;
sources and specific categories of personal data that are not directly obtained from you;
the purpose of the processing of your personal data; and
legal basis for processing.
We process information related to the provision of our services on our website (“transaction data”). Transaction data may include your contact information, bank account information, and transaction details. Transaction data is processed for the delivery of goods and the provision of services, as well as maintaining the correct accounting of these transactions. The legal basis of this processing is the mutual execution of the contract and / or the conclusion of the contract at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our homepage and trade.
We can process information regarding any message you send us (“communication data”). Communication data may contain communication materials and metadata related to communication. The home page will generate metadata related to messages sent using the contact forms of our home page. Communication data is processed in order to communicate with you and keep records.
We may process your personal data in accordance with this notice if it is necessary to implement or protect legal requirements, regardless of whether they arise in a judicial, administrative or other non-judicial procedure. The legal basis of this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and enforcement of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we have the right to process your personal data, as mentioned earlier, we have the right to process your personal data if such processing is necessary to comply with the legal obligation governing our work.
WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION WE TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
We want to earn and maintain your trust. To achieve this, we will share your personal information only if necessary.
We have the right to share your data with the following categories of third parties so that we can provide you with our services that meet the requirements mentioned in this notice:
We are entitled to disclose your personal data to any company in our group (including our subsidiaries and the controlling company, and its other subsidiaries);
We have the right to disclose your personal data to our insurance companies and professional consultants in order to manage risks, obtain professional advice or provide, exercise or provide protection in case of requirements;
Financial transactions related to the purchase of goods on our website may be processed by our payment service providers. We share your transaction information with our payment service providers only to the extent necessary to process your payments, refund and complaints.
We have the right to disclose your personal data to other service providers to provide special services. For example, to hosting providers, vendor companies, those who provide servers and their maintenance services, email and text messaging providers. In the case of attracting subcontractors, we will carry out all necessary measures to ensure that those who process our data ensure the confidentiality of personal data
In addition, we have the right to disclose your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
Third parties referred to in this clause may also be registered outside the Republic of Latvia, the European Union or the European Economic Area. If we send your personal data to such persons, we will take all necessary measures to ensure appropriate protection of your privacy. For more information on the relevant safety measures, you can contact us by email. mail email@example.com
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data that we process for any specific purpose or purposes is not stored longer than is necessary for this purpose or purposes. In any case, they are stored no longer than:
transaction data is stored for no more than 10 (ten) years from the date of completion of the provision of services;
Despite the other rules of this section, we have the right to store your personal data, if necessary for us to fulfill legal obligations.
This part of the notice provides an overview of your rights under data protection rules. Since some of the rights are complex, this notice contains only the main aspects. We ask you to familiarize yourself with the relevant legal acts and main lines in order to obtain complete information about your rights.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
The right to access the personal information at our disposal;
The right to request corrections to your inaccurate personal information at our disposal.
The right to request the deletion of your data;
The right to restrict data processing;
The right to object to data processing;
Right to data transfer;
The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
The right to withdraw consent.
If you want to exercise your rights, file a complaint or if you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The right to access information. You have the right to agree or disagree with the processing of personal data that we carry out and, if we process data, to access personal data and other additional information. Additional information includes information on the purposes of processing, categories of processed personal data and recipients of personal data. Assuming that there is no effect on the rights and freedoms of others, we will provide a copy of your personal data.
2. The right to correct data. You have the right to correct any data that is inaccurate, and, taking into account the processing objectives, you have the right to supplement any data that is incomplete.
3. In some cases, you have the right to delete your personal data. Such cases include: (I) personal data are no longer needed in connection with the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (Ii) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; (c) you object to processing in accordance with separate data protection rules; (d) processing is carried out for marketing purposes; or (e) personal data is processed unlawfully. But still, in some cases, you cannot exercise these rights. Exceptions when processing is necessary are: (I) to exercise freedom of expression and information; (Ii) to ensure compliance with our legal obligations; or (iii) to create, implement or defend legal claims.
4. In some cases, you have the right to restrict processing. Such cases include: (a) you dispute the accuracy of personal data; (b) the processing of data is unlawful and you object to the deletion of personal data; (c) we no longer need personal data for processing, but you need them to present, implement or defend legal requirements; (d) You object to processing in accordance with the public or lawful interests until such objection is approved. If processing is limited in accordance with the foregoing, we have the right to continue to store your personal data. However, we will only process them: (I) with your consent; (Ii) for the presentation, exercise or defense of legal claims; (Iii) to protect the rights of another natural or legal person; or (iv) for the realization of important public interests.
5. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data in connection with the specific situation in which you are located. However, this is only possible to the extent that we need data processing to perform the task in the public interest or in accordance with our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing personal information, unless we can indicate a legitimate reason for the processing, which is more important than your interests, rights and